Your ceremony will be held outside with a beautiful background river views.
Depending on the weather, our 40x30 ft. tent is available for the ceremony/reception and can seat up to 120 guests.
It's all about you, so
make it the weekend to remember!
PROPOSED WEEKEND OVERVIEW
Rehearsal Dinner/ Friday
Check in at the farmhouse at 3:00 pm
Big Day / Saturday (6-hour rental)
- 4pm Ceremony on the grounds
- 4:30pm Cocktail hour
- 5:30pm Reception
- 6:00pm Dinner
- Make it your own for 6 hour rental
- Music and reception stops at 10pm
Brunch / Sunday
Host a post wedding brunch to allow your wedding guests to enjoy a meal before their trip home. We have our own bees! You are welcome to add a 2oz Hip Peas Farm glass jar of honey to give to your guests as delicious keepsake.
· Held on the grounds, halfmoon chair set up facing the river.
· In the case of inclement weather, Tent or Oscar Barn will be utilized for ceremony.
Our special package includes the use of Oscar Barn with the capacity of 80 guests.
40x30 tent can be utilized and seats up to 120 guests for ceremony/reception, 2 floor veranda deck with outdoor furniture, tables, chairs, white tablecloth, white napkins, picturesque ceremony arbor & chairs. Hand made wooden sweetheart table.
Build on any package to create a full-service event.
Full weekend Friday – Sunday
· Includes the overnight accommodations (up to 16 guests) in the main farmhouse during the rental dates.
- Check in 3:00 PM Friday – Check out 11:00 AM Sunday
· Extended stay: $600 each additional night
One day weddings available with discounted rates Sunday - Thursday
· Bride’s dressing area inside the farmhouse
· Cake fridge inside the farmhouse
- Wooden pine tables 96x30 provided
- Full Bar
- Professional Staff
- State of art audio
- Big screen TV's
· 2 story veranda with furniture
· All outsourced or additional service vendors must be coordinated with the Oscar Barn Wedding Venue event director.
· A final guest count and food selections will be provided to OBWV no later than 14 days prior to date of event.
· We ask that no changes to the guest count or to the menu items after this time.
· Based on New Hampshire law, guests are only allowed to consume alcohol in the privacy of their guest room or designated areas.
· Decorations are the responsibility of the wedding host and must be approved by the OBWV in advance.
The Fine Print
· Alcoholic beverages will be provided by Oscar Barn only under our own liquor license.
· Oscar Barn will gladly offer suggestions or provide preferred vendors as needed.
· A 9% tax will be applied to the total food bill and open bar bill.
· A 20% gratuity will be applied to the total food and open bar bill.
10% of the rental fee to secure date
50% of remaining balance due 6 months prior to event
40% of remaining balance due 3 months prior to event
- 14 days prior to ceremony, head count and final food selection must be communicated to OBWV.
- Final food payment for any add-ons is also due at this time.
- Final payment of additional charges, tax and gratuity due and paid by departure.
Please note that a 3% fee will be added to payments if paying by credit card.